1. I like grocery shopping by myself, without my kids. I do not like getting the cart with the jacked up wheel that pulls hard to the left the whole time.
2. I like finding an outfit that is comfortable and flattering and wearing it for a couple of days in a row (assuming it did not get gross or stinky). Stay at home moms can swing that sometimes, since we often have different schedules from day to day. I do not like seeing the same person on the second day unexpectedly and getting busted for repeating the outfit.
3. I like my Mac. I do not like that the screen goes black when you open it more than 45 degrees. Picture how awkward that is for me. Imagine my suffering.
4. I like that I am pregnant. I do not like the “I just look like I gained weight for no reason and I am not big enough for maternity clothes to explain it” phase.
5. I like using vaseline on my lips to keep them moisturized. I do not like being unable to find one tube out of the 17 I know I have lying around the house. It is winter. Sometimes I feel desperate.
56. I like Christmas music on the radio. I do not like “Hey Santa” by Wilson Phililps (I dare you to not have it in your head all day) or “Christmas Shoes”. The latter is just terrible.