In no particular order:
1. Hop off of the internet for a week.
2. Run a 10K.
3. Read The Joy of Less. (Is it possible that I’ll clutter up my house with books that focus on decluttering?)
4. Cut my wardrobe by a third.
5. Plant flowers in my yard.
6. Eat out of the pantry and freezer for a month.
7. Cut my kids’ wardrobes by half.
8. Wear outfits that I would like on someone else but feel too nervous to wear myself.
9. Buy someone’s meal anonymously.
10. Make photo book for 2010.
11. Make photo book for 2011.
12. Organize and back up iPhoto.
13. Enjoy not doing anything photo-related for a while.
14. Make overnight iced coffee.
15. Tame the tupperware beast that is procreating in my pantry.
16. Change my passwords to increase my online security.
17. Put more patterns in my living room.
18. Buy more birthday presents as I come upon them, no matter what time of year it is. (For others. Not me.)
Does anyone else have a perpetual to-do list floating around in their mind? Not things with particular deadlines, but just things you’d like to do at some point?